So here’s the thing… I am definitely too lazy to do a full decade of highlights.
But it’s safe to say a lot has changed since 2009: I live in a different country and I’m married!
Regardless of that, 2019 has actually been my best year yet. It feels like for the past decade God has slowly been putting all the puzzle pieces together for me, and everything in my life was leading up to 2019. I know I say this every year but I think the only other year that can be better than this one, will be the year when my children will be born. (No plans on that anytime soon tho haha)
2019 was all about wedding planning and celebrating love and life. I got to see family and friends more than I ever had in one year. While it was my busiest year ever, (I freaking hopped on 8 airplanes this year!) looking back, it has been, without a doubt, my favorite year on earth.
So here are my highlights of 2019!
- Ringing in the New Year with my family and Chase.
- Mexico Trips (Was able to visit home 4 times and finally able to spend Christmas with my family after 3 years of not being able to.)
- Wedding Planning (This was 90% of what I did in 2019)
- Engagement Shoot in Malibu
- Lavender Fields for my birthday
- Finding my Dress
- Bachelorette Weekend
- Engagement Party in Alabama
- MY WEDDING (Duh!)
- Honeymoon in Paris
Oh and I also started working out and lost 15 pounds haha… so that’s that 🙂
Happy New Year girls, I love you!