Last night Chase and I threw a NYE party to welcome the new year, (hi 2020). We wanted to do a simple yet festive cocktail that everybody can enjoy and this is what we came up with. Hope you guys like it!
- Cranberry Apple Juice (or plain cranberry)
- Orange bitters
- Rosemary Sprigs
- Sliced Oranges (blood orange looks cuter)
- Fresh Cranberries
- Red Sugar Sprinkles
- Rim the glass with the red sugar + add ice as desired
- Add two dashes of orange bitters
- Fill the cup 2/3 with Prosecco and 1/3 cranberry juice
- Optional: add a vodka floater
- Garnish with sliced orange, a few cranberries and a rosemary sprig.
And voila! Super easy, I told you.
Happy 2020 babes